Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Father is a Christian

One word to describe my father, he is a Christian
I am truly grateful and so much thankful for his life. Daddy accepted Jesus Christ as His personal Lord and Savior and all the other descriptions or adjectives of a good father follows.
Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you always. Thank you for living your life as our good example to follow.

 

My father is a Christian
 He leads our household well;
With instruction from the Bible,
Right behavior he'll compel.
Yet he steers us with compassion;
His gentle love is true;
He conforms to our Lord Jesus,
So we know just what to do.
He teaches us with purpose,
Guides us in all Godly ways,
So we will take the right path,
And serve our Lord with praise.
I'm glad you're a Christian, Dad;
You help me see things clearly.
I'll always look up to you,
And love you very dearly.
 
 
Happy Father's Day to all fathers! 
The Lord continue to bless you and guide you in raising up your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd love to hear from you as well...
Have a happy day! Have a colorful life! God bless